1. Jimmy Fallon

2. Jason Wade

3. James Lafferty

4. Chris O'Donnell

5. OPEN
Yes that's right. The fifth spot is TBA. Some lucky celeb will someday have their name there. I have a few candidates: Michael Vartan, Tom Brady, Matthew Fox, Orlando Bloom, Hugh Jackman, Paul Walker, Dominic Monaghan, but I can't seem to make a final decision.
I think this is a list that every man and woman ought to have. If you have your list, please feel free to leave them in your comment!
Oh and if you are interested, here is a link to that Friend's episode.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZnU2Q0c68s).

3 comments:
ooh Matthew Fox! He's so hot.
HELLO! Gerard Butler! How could you leave him off your list with that sexy crooked smile and his VOICE!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly Jenna;)
OK actually I totally should add Gerard Butler!! He is HOTT 2 TROTT! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment